Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fjoergyn

Fjoergyn is fu**ing unbelievable band from Germany. They play Epic/Viking Metal on the highest level from year 2003. They have by now two albums out, and it is really hard to say which one is better! You alone have to decide. This band can be not really compared with any other band on this Metal scene. I know, true Black Metal fans will be disappointed now because of this post, but simply, this band can not be missed!!! My highest recommendation for this!


Y: 2005 - B: Fjoergyn - A: Ernte Im Herbst


Download: Part1 / Part2 and Buy it.


Y: 2007 - B: Fjoergyn - A: Sade Et Masoch


Download and Buy it.

2 comments:

Khaosz[] September 26, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

the covers intrigued me so I downloaded hehe, sounds like early Dornenreich with orchestration and less emotion, quite nice; although not my cup of tea I'll definitely give it a proper listen.

Varg September 27, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Well, it's not for everyone, but i'm glad that you try that. Actually that same can I say about Nuit Noire, that's not really my thing :)

Previous Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg