Monday, February 2, 2009

Wolves in the Throne Room - Malevolent Grain

Just to make it official for people who missed the short post in the chat box. This is the new release from my always loved band Wolves in the Throne Room, called Malevolent Grain. It's just an EP and it contains only two songs. My short opinion? I like the song 'Cleansing', with female vocals, from the 'Two Hunters' album much more than the first one from this EP. Don't punish me for that, the female vocals are O.K, but for the full track length? Maybe for a part of it or in a background, but not for the complete track! Anyway, the second track is done very well and so I give 7 from 10. Make yourself your own decision...

Y: 2009 - B: Wolves in the Throne Room - A: Malevolent Grain - T: EP

Tracklist:
------------
1. A Looming Resonance - 13:01
2. Hate Crystal - 10:38
-------------------
Total playing time: 23:39

Download / Info / Buy

* Thanks to the dude who posted the link in the c-box

2 comments:

MosjeF February 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

'09 is shaping up real quick for some quality releases already. I can't enjoy the first track as much as I really wanted to but Hate Crystal is fucking great. Cannot wait for Black Cascade...

RyGar February 15, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

ACtually, I enjoyed both the tracks. I didn't get through the female vocal one the first time, but then I got blazed and it was pretty amazing. Thanks.

Previous Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg