Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feigur - I, Pestilence

Feigur is a new one-man project on the France Depressive Black Metal scene. 'A pure perfection', that would be the only words to describe that what I can hear by listening of this demo. I, Pestilence present's this day's Feigur's first and only finished work. I looking forward to see and hear more from this amazing project and I can't await his first debut release, which is already finished and scheduled for this december. Mandatory for fans of Depressive Black Metal!
You can't go wrong here...

Y: 2008 - B: Feigur - A: I, Pestilence - T: Demo

Tracklist:
-----------------
1. Forêts de Brume - 04:04
2. Innocence - 03:17
3. Memories - 04:58
4. My Return to Ashes - 02:02
5. The Suicidal Perfection - 07:01
-------------------------
Total playing time: 21:00

Download or Download / Info / MySpace
-- Check the new track on Feigur's MySpace as well --

Previous Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg