Thursday, October 8, 2020

Wholy Failure - may he keep the world for his people

Hey all,
As you've probably noticed, Khaaos, Fleshy, and myself have not been posting regularly for a LONG time. I haven't been getting many submissions to post, and I don't have any time to post any that I do. Also, I'm still angry that I ever gave Ghost Bath's fake-chinese bullshit a platform (seriously, such a stupid fucking gimmick).

Anyways, here's a new Wholy Failure EP for you. 3 un/partially-released songs that were all recorded after Sand In Our Eyes. I haven't been writing much as of late, but I wanted to get this out. I like to think of this as the spiriutal successor to "Abortion Eurcharist", so if you enjoyed that record, you probably will like this. If you were hoping for Tree of Human Debris pt II (or anything remotely black metal), I'm sorry and feel well and free to skip this.

3 comments:

Sazzad Khan Rubel January 26, 2021 at 11:34 PM  

Marvelous post!!! Your blog is really outstanding. Thanks a lot for sharing such a wonderful post.
Clipping Path
Clipping Path Service

antek April 15, 2021 at 7:12 AM  

Hope you'll continue the blog/link posting! I'm watching it for YEARS.

Alexander January 1, 2022 at 5:33 PM  

Hey there! I would like to let you know Mixxerly is the most accurate and best website to learn about all your favorite celebrity net worth. It is even better than other celebrity net worth websites. Mixxerly publishes in-depth net worth information about famous celebrities. Mixxerly also publishes famous people's biographies. It is the best website for such information I've seen so far. Mixxerly is the best resource when it comes to data about the net worth and wealth of Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities. Mixxerly precisely calculates how much is the net worth of your favorite celebrity using a "state of the art" proprietary algorithm and publishes it on the mixxerly website. So whenever you need to know the net worth of any celebrity, you can use mixxerly as a trusted and verified resource in this matter. There is no doubt that Mixxerly is a trustworthy source of information and is regularly mentioned and cited by other major news and media publications.Visit

Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg