Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ghremdrakk

One of the best acts to emerge in recent years, hailing from Belgium, Ghremdrakk is one of those bands that ever since I fist heard I can’t stop listening to. The music is mostly mid paced and sounds really majestic thanks to the excellent sense of composition; another thing of note is the amazing production, the guitars are quite distorted and for some reason it gives a really powerful overall sound. Mandatory!!!

2005 - Sterrenpracht

download [320kbps]

2007 - Je m'exalte

download [320kbps]

Powered by RapidSafe

buy here

2 comments:

Roger Camden November 23, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

I feel a little like a grandpa when I say that I prefer mid-tempo to high-speed, thrash-pace.
I do enjoy fast (even super fast) music. I just enjoy it better when I can nod in time to the beat rather than every other beat (or every 16th beat).
So this could appeal to me greatly.

Khaos[] November 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Well, I'm also a fan of mid-paced music, especially when it's tastefully done.

Previous Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg